We offer the state of the art All-on-4 implant system for patients who have a large number of missing teeth. All-on-4 restores full function to the mouth and enables patients to enjoy their new smiles straight away!
The All-on-4 treatment is often known as ‘same day teeth’. This treatment is ideal for those who wear dentures and require a full set of new teeth or those who have experienced problems with dentures in the past. The All-on-4 system provides patients with the following benefits:
- Same day smile – no need to worry about having no teeth for a long period of time.
- Suitable for patients who have been advised against traditional implants as a result of a lack of bone tissue.
- Suitable for patients who have lost all of their natural teeth.
- No need for grafting procedures.
- No need to wait for the implants to heal
- No need for a series of dental appointments thus lowering overall costs.
- No need for complex surgical procedures
- Eliminates many of the problems experienced by denture wearers, such as irritation, loose dentures and discomfort.
- You can eat what you like
- They are easy to maintain
- No need to worry about speech impediments
- Enhanced facial aesthetics
- No need for adhesive or fixatives.
How Does The All-on-4 Implant System Work?
Normally, at least 6 implants are required to support a full arch of new teeth. However, with the ground-breaking All-on-4 implant system only 4 implants are actually required. All-on-4 implants are able to bear an entire arch due to their specific angle positioning at the front of the mouth, where the bone is strongest.
How the All-on-4 Implant System works:
- Two implants are placed at the front of the mouth
- Two implants are placed at the back of the mouth
- The front implants are positioned vertically
- The implants found at the back are placed at 45 degree angles
- The system uses the dense bone at the front of the mouth to provide maximum support for the arch.
- The implants are attached to the new restorations within the same day
- The patient is then able to show off their brand new smile.
What Can I Expect from Treatment?
Stage 1: Consultation
- Meet with our experienced dentists.
- Discuss the treatment and ask any questions that may be concerning you.
- Your dentist will check that you are a suitable candidate for treatment
- Your dentist will carry out X-rays and examine your mouth
- Your dentist will discuss each of your treatment options with you.
Stage 2: Placing the implants
- The implants are placed in pre-determined positions within the jaw bone
- Any surgical procedures or tooth extractions are carried out during this appointment.
- The new teeth are placed and fixed into position
- You can show off your new smile
- Your dentist will explain post-operative instructions and arrange a follow-up appointment.
Stage 3: Follow-up session
- Your dentist will review the treatment and check that the implants are working well and that you are happy with your new teeth.
- If any adjustments or modifications are required, your dentist will arrange another treatment session.